The greater speeds in a highway accident often mean greater injuries. But speed is just one factor in determining why a crash occurred. These are complex accidents that require sophisticated investigation and strong legal representation.
At the Law Offices of L.T. Baker, P.A, we work to ensure that the right parties are held accountable for a serious crash on the highway. Most importantly, our legal team is concerned that you receive the medical care and compensation to recover physically and financially.
We handle vehicle accidents across western North Carolina, including those involving nonresidents injured while traveling through the area. Call 866-433-1991 for a free consultation. From our office in Concord, we represent clients throughout western North Carolina, including Asheville.
Experienced Handling Of Highway And Freeway Accidents
Our Concord legal team is familiar with stretches of interstate known for accidents in the region, such as I-77 from Statesville to Charlotte, I-26 through the mountains, I-40 from Asheville to the border and rush hour on I-85, as well as numerous state and county highways. Causes for accidents in these areas include:
- Abrupt lane changes by trucks, causing them to sideswipe vehicles or force them off the road
- Driving too fast or unsafe passing on mountain curves, which leads to head-on crashes
- Events far ahead cause freeway traffic to go from a steady clip to a standstill, resulting in rear-end collisions when drivers cannot stop in time
- Construction detours, distracted driving and many other factors triggering crashes
- Chain-reaction collisions involving multiple drivers, which further complicate issues of liability
Trial lawyer Luke Baker has experience sorting it all out to make sure clients are compensated accordingly for their serious injuries. We have access to accident reconstructionists who can help determine what contributed to a crash on the highway or interstate.
Call Today To Protect Your Rights
We offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions and a swift investigation to secure important evidence. When we handle your case, there are no upfront fees, and we take attorney fees only if we succeed in recovering compensation.