Our office is taking reasonable precautions to protect you against the spread of COVID-19. Talk with us by phone or video conference. Please call our office to discuss your options. We are open but cannot accept walk-ins. In-person appointments are scheduled on a case-by-case basis. Thank you, and be safe.
- Five Things to Know About Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Update on COVID-19: Calls and video consultations available. Our office is open. In-person meetings on a case-by-case basis.
- What are the costs of living with paralysis after a truck crash?
- Study shows hands-free phones lead drivers to other distractions
- Can I sue my employer for a workplace injury?
Attorney Baker and his team worked hard on my case after I was in a car accident and I was very pleased with the outcome. I tried to handle everything myself, but I just didn’t have the know-how to deal with insurance companies. Thank you Attorney Baker!